Six Sureway Employment & Training locations across NSW, VIC & SA have achieved the highest rating in the December 2018 jobactive Site Star Ratings publication, released by the Department of Jobs and Small Business in February.
The Star Rating system, published quarterly, measures the success of employment providers across the country in assisting and maintaining job seekers into work. The scale also provides transparency for job seekers and employers alike to be able to select the best provider for their needs.
Overall, the results show strong consistency from our teams who are committed to assisting people into sustainable employment and supports.
Below is a key summary of the highest performing areas across our business:
- Tumut maintained its 5-star status, which is has held since September 2017
- Broken Hill also held 5 stars, making it the second quarter in a row for the regional office
- Leongatha and Mansfield saw great success, with both improving from 4 stars to 5 stars
- Echuca has now held a 5 Star Rating for 10 consecutive quarters since September 2016
- Nuriootpa achieved a third consecutive quarter at 5 Stars, having held the status since June 2018