Five Sureway Employment & Training locations across NSW and VIC have achieved the highest rating in the September 2019 Workforce Australia Site Star Ratings publication, released by the Department of Employment, Skills, Small and Family Business in November.
The Star Rating system, published quarterly, measures the success of employment providers across the country in assisting and maintaining job seekers into work. The scale also provides transparency for job seekers and employers alike to be able to select the best provider for their needs.
Overall, the results show strong consistency from our teams who are committed to assisting people into sustainable employment and supports.
Below is a key summary of the highest performing areas across our business:
- Broken Hill maintained a 5-star rating for the fifth quarter in a row for the regional location
- Bathurst reached 5-stars, climbing from their 4-star position last quarter
- Kiama maintained 5-stars for their ninth consecutive quarter
- Ulladulla was awarded 5-stars for the second quarter in a row
- Echuca has now held a 5-Star rating for 12 consecutive quarters
Sureway locations in Leongatha and Mansfield, VIC and Nuriootpa, SA all achieved a 4-star rating for their performance this quarter.