Sureway would like to extend our condolences to those affected by the bushfires currently burning across the country.
Please be advised that the following Sureway offices are currently closed due to bushfire risk (information updated 21/01/2020):
• Corryong VIC: Closed 21/01 inclusive or until further notice
• Orbost VIC: Closed this week
• Beechworth VIC: Closed this week
• Tumbarumba NSW: Closed this week
• Batlow NSW: Closed this week
The following sites will re-commence operations:
• Nowra NSW: Re-open from Tuesday 7/01
• Vincentia NSW: Re-open from Tuesday 7/01
• Ulladulla NSW: Re-open from Monday 13/01
• Tumut NSW: Re-open from Monday 13/01
• Lakes Entrance VIC: Re-open from Monday 13/01
• Mansfield VIC: Re-open from Tuesday 14/01
• Myrtleford VIC: Re-open from 20/01
Please check back for further updates over the comings days.
We encourage you to check the bushfire warnings for your area before traveling to our offices via the sites below:
For those in higher risk areas, if you do need to speak with us we encourage you to phone us on 1300SUREWAY (1300787392) and reconsider traveling at this time.