Free access to Wi-Fi, printing and scanning facilities in bushfire affected areas
We have been devastated by the ongoing bushfire situation across our country. As a step toward rebuilding, Sureway offices in affected areas are open to all local residents needing to access the internet, complete paperwork, apply for disaster assistance and more.
Our offices are equipped with free Wi-Fi and computers as well as free printing, scanning and copying facilities.
Our offices are open from 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday. No booking is necessary, drop in anytime and our friendly staff will assist you.
As a community we will pull through these times by helping each other in small but big ways.
Sureway offices open to all local residents:
Albury 529 Kiewa Street, Albury NSW
Bairnsdale 125 Macleod Street, Bairnsdale VIC
Lakes Entrance 56B Church Street, Lakes Entrance VIC
Nowra 38-44 Berry Street, Nowra NSW
Tumut 81-85 Wynyard Street, Tumut NSW
Ulladulla Pavilion Shopping Centre, 274 Green Street, Ulladulla NSW
Wodonga 103 Hume Street, Wodonga VIC
Useful links and resources:
- Disaster Recovery Payment information
- Department of Human Resources Bushfire Recovery Access Program
- NSW Government Disaster Assistance Information
- SA Government Disaster Recovery Information
- Victoria’s Natural Disaster Financial Assistance (NDFA) scheme
- jobactive newsroom
- Department of Social Services bushfire information and support