At Sureway, we pride ourselves in finding the right person for your business.
Sureway have been providing no-cost disability employment services to businesses across rural New South Wales and South Australia, and now Victoria, for over 25 years. We work with you to understand your current and future workforce requirements and tailor our services to ensure you’re getting exactly what you need.
Hiring a person with a disability presents great opportunities for your business. People with a disability, like all employees, can bring many skills and abilities to your workplace.
Sureway work with your business to shortlist work-ready candidates; provide guidance on available subsidies and incentives; assist with interviews; on-site support when required and ongoing training.
How will Sureway help me?
Sureway’s Employment Advisers will:
- assist you with all aspects of recruiting and supporting employees
- provide you with assistance to tailor interviews and inductions for people with a disability
- assist you to access funding for work place modifications and other financial incentives such as the Supported Wage Subsidy
- assist you to develop your staff through disability awareness training
- provide ongoing support to the employee to ensure productivity is maintained
- assist you to modifying or create new positions by taking components of existing jobs and tailoring them to the skills and capacity of the person with a disability
- provide the job seeker with ongoing training and development that is specific to the role
Our job seekers have a diverse range of skills
Our job seekers have skills that are suited to a wide range of industries.
These industries include:
- Health care
- Processing and Production
I am already employing a person with a disability
If you are already employing a person with a disability but concerned about the person’s ability to maintain employment, you can access Sureway’s free Job in Jeopardy program. Sureway’s Employment Advisers will work with your employee to increase productivity and address personal barriers.
Contact our Employment Advisers today to discuss the range of options available to you. Phone: 1300 787 392