How will Sureway help me get a job?
Our Employment Advisors will help you every step of the way by offering comprehensive one-on-one pre-employment support:
- Career guidance
- Assistance with applications, resumes and interview techniques
- Providing you with work experience opportunities to strengthen your skillsets
- Individualised work preparation courses tailored to the job you want
- Assistance in developing personal job search strategies
- Increasing your skills through nationally accredited training
- Access to job vacancies through our extensive local network of employers
How will Sureway support me in my job?
Sureway will provide you with ongoing support once you are placed in employment:
- An individualised support plan which may include workplace visits if required
- Ongoing support from your local team members and our Post Placement Support team
- Access to our Call Centre 5 days per week from 7am to 7pm (AEST)
- Ongoing training specific to your role
- Workplace modifications and equipment to ensure you can do the job