By registering with Sureway you will be provided with tailored employment assistance that is personal and suited to your individual needs. We will partner with you and support you to achieve success.
Our employment services include:
- one-on-one assistance
- assessing your skills, goals and personal aspirations
- developing a comprehensive plan that will assist you reach your goals
- providing you with the skills and training to help you achieve the job you want
- helping you with resumes, application letters and interview techniques
- assistance to address personal issues that may be impacting on your life
- assisting you to access work experience
- referring you to job interviews
- providing ongoing assistance and support once you are in a job
Need more skills?
If you are struggling to enter the workforce and need additional skills to get the job you want, Sureway can provide you with the right training. Our services include access to:
- Career Pathway Training (e.g. motivation & communication skills, interview preparation.)
- Short courses designed to introduce you to specific jobs and industry areas (retail, hospitality, etc.)
- Workplace Preparation courses
- Nationally Accredited Training
Need more support?
Sureway understands that for some people, their personal circumstances may be holding them back. To help you overcome your personal barriers our specialist Recruitment Consultant will assist you by providing additional expertise, resources and programs.
Disability Employment Services
Sureway provides Disability Employment Services in areas of NSW and SA. We support and assist people with a disability to move into paid employment and remain in the job. We also assist and support those with a disability who already have a job but are in jeopardy of losing it.
We will work in partnership with you to:
- establish employment goals
- develop an employment plan
- provide you with opportunities to train and develop your skills
- link your skills with employment opportunities
- refer you to job interviews
- establish work experience placements relevant to your career goals
- provide effective interventions to manage your disability at work
- provide ongoing support and career development opportunities once you are placed in a job