Sureway Employment and Training provides a tailored job placement service – at no cost to you or your employee AND you could be eligible to receive wage subsidies up to $10,000. You can also rest assured that we will help you find the RIGHT person for YOUR workforce.
More Support, More Sustainability
Sureway is committed to ensuring that you are receiving the right support to meet your needs. As a jobactive provider, Sureway assures you these benefits:
- Access to a wide array of employment options specific to your business needs.
- Access to our extensive employee network for an instant pool of work-ready applicants when a job vacancy arises.
- Get regular updates on all government employment subsidies and incentives as they are released.
- Assistance in managing your job vacancies, applicant screening and assisting with interviews.
- License processing, training, and even pre-employment and medical checks.
- Assistance in creating your Employment Support Plan.
- On-site support for up to six months plus access to call centre support.
- Ongoing trainings.
- Assistance with the administration of subsidies and incentives.
THE SUREWAY COMMITMENT
Specialising in rural, regional and remote labour markets and with 25 years’ experience behind us, we are committed to providing work-ready candidates to complement your team.
With more than 90 sites across regional New South Wales, Victoria and South Australia we understand that each community and workplace has a unique set of needs and challenges.
At Sureway we work with you to understand your current and future workforce requirements and tailor our services to ensure you’re getting exactly what you need.
WHEN YOU PARTNER WITH US
We will help find the best person for your business by understanding your business and workforce needs:
- We have loads of talented, qualified and motivated staff ready to work
- We will provide you with a range of employment options specific to your business needs
- Where a vacancy exists we’ll use our extensive network to provide a shortlist of work-ready candidates and provide a list of available subsidies and incentives
- We will manage your vacancies, screen applicants and assist with interviews
- Assist with licenses, training, and pre-employment checks and medicals.
You will also receive the ongoing support you need. We will:
- Work with you to develop an employment support plan
- Assist with licences, clothes, and tools your employee may need to perform their role
- Provide on-site support for up to six months and access to our support call centre
- Arrange ongoing training
- Provide assistance with subsidy and incentive administration
Sureway commenced operations as a training provider in 1991. We worked with business and industry to upskill their staff. This opportunity gave us insight into what skillsets employers were seeking from their employees. read more...