Free recruitment services and subsidised staff wages
Sureway Employment and Training provides a tailored job placement service – at no cost to you or your employee AND you could be eligible to receive wage subsidies up to $10,000. You can also rest assured that we will help you find the RIGHT person for YOUR workforce.
We specialise in rural, regional and remote labour markets and with 25 years’ experience behind us, we’re committed to providing work-ready candidates to complement your team. We are accredited providers of Australian Government Programs like jobactive and Disability Employment Services so we have the backing to help get the job done.
We have more than 90 sites across regional New South Wales, Victoria, and South Australia and as an expert in recruitment, we understand that each community and workplace has a unique set of needs and challenges.
At Sureway we work with you to understand your current and future workforce requirements and tailor our services to ensure you’re getting exactly what you need. And because we love to make everything easy for you, all you need to do is to let us know the job vacancies in your company and we will handle the rest. Leave the training and other administrative work to us and you can focus more on expanding your business.
We have been providing employment support since 1991. You’re in good hands.
Enquire now for a no-obligation chat on how we can help to support your business, no matter the size.
More Support, More Sustainability
Sureway is committed to ensuring that you are receiving the right support to meet your needs. As a jobactive provider, Sureway assures you these benefits:
- Access to a wide array of employment options specific to your business needs.
- Access to our extensive employee network for an instant pool of work-ready applicants when a job vacancy arises.
- Get regular updates on all government employment subsidies and incentives as they are released.
- Assistance in managing your job vacancies, applicant screening and assisting with interviews.
- License processing, training, and even pre-employment and medical checks.
- Assistance in creating your Employment Support Plan.
- On-site support for up to six months plus access to call centre support.
- Ongoing trainings.
- Assistance with the administration of subsidies and incentives.
THE SUREWAY COMMITMENT
Specialising in rural, regional and remote labour markets and with 25 years’ experience behind us, we are committed to providing work-ready candidates to complement your team.
With more than 90 sites across regional New South Wales, Victoria and South Australia we understand that each community and workplace has a unique set of needs and challenges.
At Sureway we work with you to understand your current and future workforce requirements and tailor our services to ensure you’re getting exactly what you need.
WHEN YOU PARTNER WITH US
We will help find the best person for your business by understanding your business and workforce needs:
- We have loads of talented, qualified and motivated staff ready to work
- We will provide you with a range of employment options specific to your business needs
- Where a vacancy exists we’ll use our extensive network to provide a shortlist of work-ready candidates and provide a list of available subsidies and incentives
- We will manage your vacancies, screen applicants and assist with interviews
- Assist with licenses, training, and pre-employment checks and medicals.
You will also receive the ongoing support you need. We will:
- Work with you to develop an employment support plan
- Assist with licences, clothes, and tools your employee may need to perform their role
- Provide on-site support for up to six months and access to our support call centre
- Arrange ongoing training
- Provide assistance with subsidy and incentive administration
POSTING A JOB VACANCY
If your business is already registered with Sureway you can quickly and simply post your new and existing job vacancies here:
IS YOUR BUSINESS NEW TO SUREWAY?
REGISTER AS AN EMPLOYER - IT'S FAST AND FREE
Choose which service is right for you
Many are looking for opportunities but are currently unemployed or enduring a health condition. Give them the chance to contribute in the community by hiring them in your business.
POSTING A JOB VACANCY - FREE
If your business is already registered with Sureway you can quickly and simply post your new and existing job vacancies below. We will use our extensive pool of jobseekers to find the right candidate for the job.
Hire someone through jobactive
Are you looking to hire new staff? At Sureway Employment and Training we provide a job placement service, at no cost to you, to find the right person for YOUR workforce.
Hire someone through DES
Hire someone with a temporary or permanent disability, injury or health condition and give them the chance to contribute back to the community. At Sureway Employment and Training we provide a job placement service, at no cost to you, to find the right person for YOUR workforce.
Sureway Staff Training Subsidies
There are always challenges to reaching our goals but with the right support most challenges can be overcome. We know this better than most. For years we’ve been working with people to help overcome the things that are holding them back in their working life.
Easy Recruitment Process
With our broad experience in employment and training services, we have mastered the solution which aligns our services with the recruitment process of the employers we work with.
Free Work Assist
When a productive employee suddenly experiences difficulty in performing work, Sureway as an accredited jobactiveprovider can step in to help them keep their job so that you can maintain the usual order in your business operations.
Free Ongoing Support
While hiring a qualified jobseeker is a big step in utilising the workforce, retaining them is of equal importance. At Sureway, we take Post Placement Support seriously.
Sureway commenced operations as a training provider in 1991. We worked with business and industry to upskill their staff. This opportunity gave us insight into what skillsets employers were seeking from their employees. read more...