By registering with Sureway you will be provided with tailored employment assistance that is personal and suited to your individual needs.
We will partner with you and support you to achieve success. Our employment services include: one-on-one assistance assessing your skills, goals and personal aspirations developing a comprehensive plan that will assist you reach your goals providing you with the skills and training to help you achieve the job you want.
Our employment services include:
- one-on-one assistance
- assessing your skills, goals and personal aspirations
- developing a comprehensive plan that will assist you to reach your goals
- providing you with the skills and training to help you achieve the job you want
- helping you with resumes, application letters and interview techniques
- assistance to address personal issues that may be impacting on your life
- assisting you to access work experience
- referring you to job interviews and
- providing ongoing assistance and support once you are in a job.
You can expect:
- A personalised plan that puts you in control of your employment goals and aspirations
- A Work Active Program that lets you decide on the activities that matter most to you while looking for employment
- A Work Active Portal that provides the latest information on jobs in your local area, training and employment news 24/7
- A Personal Profile Package that highlights your skills, abilities and personality to employers
- Individualised support to maintain work and develop your career
Need more skills?
If you are struggling to enter the workforce and need additional skills to get the job you want, Sureway can provide you with the right training. Our services include access to:
- Career Pathway Training (eg. motivation & communication skills, interview preparation.)
- Get Into programs that are short courses designed to introduce you to specific jobs and industry areas (retail, hospitality etc.)
- Workplace Preparation courses
- Nationally Accredited Training