Sureway deliver employment services to help support you in finding work in an area you are passionate about. We are a leading Government contractor and provider of jobactive and Disability Employment Services (DES) programs.
How We Can Help You
By registering with Sureway you will be provided with tailored employment assistance that is personal and suited to your individual needs. We will partner with you and support you to achieve success.
We will work in partnership with you to:
- Establish employment goals
- Develop an employment plan
- Provide you with opportunities to train and develop your skills
- Help you with resumes, application letters and interview techniques
- Link your skills with employment opportunities
- Refer you to job interviews
- Address personal issues through counseling and aligning them with your goals
- Assist you to access work experience
- Connect you to the best companies for a job interview
- Provide ongoing assistance and support once you acquire a job
Need More Skills?
If you are struggling to enter the workforce and need additional skills to get the job you want, Sureway can provide you with the right training. Our services include access to:
- Career Pathway Training (e.g. motivation & communication skills, interview preparation.)
- Short courses designed to introduce you to specific jobs and industry areas (retail, hospitality, etc.)
- Workplace Preparation courses
- Nationally Accredited Training
Disability Employment Services
Sureway provides Disability Employment Services in areas of NSW and SA. We support and assist people with a disability to move into paid employment and remain in the job. We also assist and support those with a disability who already have a job but are in jeopardy of losing it.
Sureway commenced operations as a training provider in 1991. We worked with business and industry to upskill their staff. This opportunity gave us insight into what skillsets employers were seeking from their employees. read more...