Sureway provides comprehensive assistance for employers to develop sustainable employment opportunities for people with a disability. Hiring a person with a disability is a proactive way to support inclusivity and diversification in our communities – it makes good business sense.
How will Sureway help me?
Sureway’s Employment Advisers will:
- assist you with all aspects of recruiting and supporting employees
- provide you with assistance to tailor interviews and inductions for people with a disability
- assist you to access funding for work place modifications and other financial incentives such as the Supported Wage Subsidy
- assist you to develop your staff through disability awareness training
- provide ongoing support to the employee to ensure productivity is maintained
- assist you to modifying or create new positions by taking components of existing jobs and tailoring them to the skills and capacity of the person with a disability
- provide the job seeker with ongoing training and development that is specific to the role
Our job seekers have a diverse range of skills
Our job seekers have skills that are suited to a wide range of industries.
These industries include:
- Health care
- Processing and Production
I am already employing a person with a disability
If you are already employing a person with a disability but concerned about the person’s ability to maintain employment, you can access Sureway’s free Job in Jeopardy program. Sureway’s Employment Advisers will work with your employee to increase productivity and address personal barriers.
Contact our Employment Advisers today to discuss the range of options available to you. Phone: 1300 787 392