5-star rated Sureway services
27 Sureway Employment & Training services across NSW, SA and VIC have achieved the highest rating in Australian Government’s March 2020 Star Ratings.
The Star Rating system, published quarterly, measures the success of DES providers across the country in assisting and maintaining job seekers into work. The scale also provides transparency for job seekers and employers alike to be able to select the best provider for their needs.
Four Sureway Employment & Training locations across NSW and VIC have achieved the highest rating in the March 2020 Workforce Australia Site Star Ratings publication, released by the Department of Education, Skills and Employment in late May.
- Broken Hill NSW Workforce Australia maintained a 5-star rating for the seventh quarter in a row
- Bathurst NSW Workforce Australia was again awarded 5-stars for their third consecutive quarter
- Ulladulla NSW Workforce Australia has maintained their 5-star status for one full year
- Echuca VIC Workforce Australia has now held a 5-Star rating for a mammoth 14 consecutive quarters
- Leongatha VIC Workforce Australia returned to the top, achieving a 5-star rating once again since June 2019
Sureway Workforce Australia locations in Kiama, NSW, Vincentia, NSW, Parkes, NSW and Benalla, VIC all achieved a 4-star rating for their performance this quarter.
A further 23 Sureway Disability Employment Services (DES) services across NSW, SA and VIC have achieved the highest rating in the March 2020 DES Star Ratings, released by the Department of Social Services on 11 June 2020.
- Albury (DES-DMS and DES-ESS)
- Broken Hill (DES-DMS and DES-ESS)
- Dubbo (DES-DMS and DES-ESS)
- Goulburn (DES-DMS and DES-ESS)
- Shellharbour (DES-DMS)
- Temora (DES-DMS)
- Ulladulla (DES-ESS)
- Horsham (DES-DMS)
- Shepparton (DES-DMS)
- Modbury (DES-DMS and DES-ESS)
- Elizabeth (DES-DMS and DES-ESS)
- Daw Park (DES-DMS and DES-ESS)
- Port Adelaide (DES-ESS)
- Clare (DES-ESS)
- Ardrossan (DES-ESS)
- Port Pirie (DES-ESS)
Overall, the results show strong consistency from our teams who are committed to assisting people into sustainable employment and supports.