A key to achieving this is by operating a Quality Management System (QMS) in accordance with the requirements of ISO 9001:2015, National Standards of Disability Service and Department of Jobs and Small Business’ Quality Assurance Framework.
Sureway’s management is committed to:
- Ensuring all customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements are determined understood and consistently met.
- Continual improvement of the QMS by ensuring risks and opportunities are identified and managed to ensure conformity and enhance customer satisfaction.
Sureway’s management will:
- Take accountability for the effectiveness of the QMS
- Set and maintain quality policy
- Set quality objectives through its strategic plan. These are aligned to Sureway’s purpose (Vision and Mission) and the context of the organisation
- Promote the use of a process approach and risk-based thinking
- Ensure the appropriate resources are available to manage the QMS
- Communicate the importance of quality management system and the adherence to its requirement
- Ensure that the QMS achieves its intended results
- Engage, direct and support persons to contribute to the effectiveness of the QMS
- Promote improvement
- Support other relevant management roles to demonstrate their leadership as it applies to their areas of responsibility
- Establish partnerships with suppliers and interested parties to provide an improved service
This policy is communicated via Sureway internal intranet and external website. It also forms a key component of all staff’s induction.