Sureway Employment and Training is contracted to deliver employment services to clients on behalf of the Federal Government. Our Vision is to be the best provider of employment and training solutions in the country. Our Mission is to deliver innovative employment and training solutions to meet the needs of business and individuals.
A key to achieving this is by operating a Quality Management System (QMS) in accordance with the requirements of National Standards of Disability Service (NSDS) and Department of Jobs and Small Business Quality Assurance Framework (QAF). Sureway Skills Training maintains its accreditation to Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA).
Sureway’s management is committed to:
- Ensuring all customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements are determined understood and consistently met.
- Continual improvement of the QMS by ensuring risks and opportunities are identified and managed to ensure conformity and enhance customer satisfaction.
Sureway’s management will:
- Take accountability for the effectiveness of the QMS
- Set and maintain quality policy
- Set quality objectives through its strategic plan. These are aligned to Sureway’s purpose (Vision and Mission) and the context of the organisation
- Promote the use of a process approach and risk-based thinking
- Ensure the appropriate resources are available to manage the QMS
- Communicate the importance of quality management system and the adherence to its requirements
- Ensure that the QMS achieves its intended results
- Engage, direct and support persons to contribute to the effectiveness of the QMS
- Promote improvement
- Support other relevant management roles to demonstrate their leadership as it applies to their areas of responsibility
- Establish partnerships with suppliers and interested parties to provide an improved service
This policy is communicated via Sureway internal intranet and external website. It also forms a key component of all staff’s induction.