Sureway is contracted to provide employment services and training services by the Commonwealth and State Government, and is a registered provider under the National Disability Insurance Scheme. Our Vision is to be the best provider of employment and training solutions in the country. Our Mission is to deliver innovative employment and training solutions to meet the needs of business and individuals.
Sureway’s Quality Management System (QMS) supports compliance with the following accreditation and standards:
- The National Standards for Disability Services, which is Sureway’s primary accreditation for Employment Services
- The Department of Employment and Workplace Relations’ Quality Assurance Framework (QAF) requirements
- ISO 27001 Information Security Management and the Department of Employment and Workplace Relations’ Right Fit for Risk IT Security Frameworks
- The Australian Skills Quality Authority’s National Standards for Registered Training Organisations (RTOs), which provides regulatory obligations for Sureway’s training services, and
- The National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) Practice Standards, which provides regulatory obligations for Sureway’s NDIS support programs