5-star rated Sureway services
Six Sureway Employment & Training locations across NSW and VIC have achieved the highest rating in the June 2020 Workforce Australia Site Star Ratings publication, released by the Department of Education, Skills and Employment in early September.
The Star Rating system, published quarterly, measures the success of Workforce Australia providers across the country in assisting and maintaining job seekers into work. The scale also provides transparency for job seekers and employers alike to be able to select the best provider for their needs.
- Broken Hill NSW Workforce Australia maintained a 5-star rating for the eight quarter in a row
- Bathurst NSW Workforce Australia was again awarded 5-stars for their fourth consecutive quarter
- Ulladulla NSW Workforce Australia has maintained their 5-star status for five quarters
- Echuca VIC Workforce Australia has now held a 5-Star rating for a mammoth 15 consecutive quarters
- Benalla VIC Workforce Australia achieved a 5-star rating following their climb to four stars last quarter
- Sureway Max in Bairnsdale VIC climbed to 5 stars from 4 last quarter
Sureway Workforce Australia locations in Parkes, NSW, griffith, NSW, Tumut, NSW, Cobram, VIC and Wangaratta, VIC all achieved a 4-star rating for their performance this quarter.
Overall, the results show strong consistency from our teams who are committed to assisting people into sustainable employment and supports.