We understand that life is full of ups and downs and sometimes it can be hard to cope. When you need someone to talk to, a Sureway Allied Health Professional is here to listen.
Sureway Health Support
Sureway Health Support therapy services can help you to achieve positive change in your life, and put you back on your path to successful employment
Our qualified and experienced team will work with you to understand your personal goals and support you to achieve the best results. This may include barriers that are keeping you from finding or maintaining employment, such as:
- Feelings of anxiety or depression
- Coping with grief, trauma or relationship issues
- Ways to better manage stress and sleep
- Motivation to find work and uncover your career dreams
- Strategies to improve self-confidence
- Finding your sense of purpose and life direction
What is Sureway Health Support Therapy?
- Sureway Health Support therapy service is a confidential counselling service delivered by our qualified Allied Health professionals.
- During your one-on-one sessions, we will talk with you about anything in your life that you find troubling. We will also talk about things that you want to improve upon, like personal skills, community connections and more.
What can I expect from my program?
We understand that everyone is unique. Your personal program will be tailored to your individual goals. The length of your program will be tailored to best address your personal barriers to employment.
Counselling can help you to:
- Identify areas that are holding you back from employment
- Achieve positive change in your life
- Establish a plan to reach your goals
- Access other local community services that are relevant to your goals
You can choose to meet with your dedicated Allied Health Professional by phone or video conference. This means that you can access the services that you need from your own home or where you feel most comfortable.
Am I eligible for NDIS?
Sureway are a provider of National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) Therapeutic Supports. Our services are currently available to eligible NDIS participants who have Therapeutic Supports within their NDIS Plan.
For further information visit:
In some circumstances, this service can also be accessed by eligible employment services participants.
Sureway are a provider of National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) Therapeutic Supports.
Our services are available to eligible NDIS participants who have Therapeutic Supports within their NDIS Plan.
Let’s get started
Sureway commenced operations as a training provider in 1991. We worked with business and industry to upskill their staff. This opportunity gave us insight into what skillsets employers were seeking from their employees. read more...