When you need support to feel more in control of your daily life, your trusted Sureway Recovery Coach is here to guide and empower you to reach your goals.
WHAT IS RECOVERY COACHING?
Recovery Coaching will support you to understand implement your NDIS plan and to manage the challenges of daily living. This includes working collaboratively with you, your personal networks and other services to design, plan and implement a recovery plan and coordinating the right supports to help you achieve success.
WHO IS THIS SERVICE FOR?
Our reliable Recovery Coaching services are suitable for people with psychosocial disabilities who want to improve their recovery skills, networks and overall wellbeing so that they may live a fulfilling and connected life.
Psychosocial disability is a term used to describe a disability that may arise from a mental health issue.
The NDIS Commission defines psychosocial disability as: ‘A mental health issue that affects people’s daily activities such as socialising or interacting with others in a social setting, learning or self-care, or their capacity to fully participate in society’.
HOW CAN THIS SERVICE HELP ME TO RECOVER?
During our sessions, we will work together to build your capacity to understand and implement your plan. This could include, but is not limited to:
- Supporting you to develop a Recovery Plan
- Keeping you on track with your plan goals
- Assisting you to coordinate your supports and access to your community
- Helping you to negotiate with providers about what they will offer you and how much it will cost
- Ensuring that your service agreements and service bookings are completed
- Supporting you to exercise choice and control over the services you receive
- Helping you to identify a recovery-focused support network of friends, family and/or services
The NDIA defines recovery as achieving an optimal state of personal, social and emotional wellbeing, as defined by each individual, whilst living with or recovering from a mental health condition.
WHAT CAN I EXPECT FROM MY PROGRAM?
We understand that everyone is unique. Your personal program will be tailored to your individual goals. The length of your program will be guided by your choice and control.
Recovery Coaching can help you to:
- Set a Recovery Plan: We’ll help you to clarify your goals. Then we’ll break them down into achievable short-term objectives and source the best supports.
- Improve your wellbeing: By identifying your strengths and barriers, we will help you to increase your recovery skills and motivation.
- Build a recovery network: Together, we’ll identify key recovery-enabling relationships in your life and help you to develop a network that can support you.
You can choose to meet with your dedicated Allied Health professional by phone or video conference. This means that you can access the services that you need from your own home or where you feel most comfortable.
AM I ELIGIBLE FOR NDIS?
Sureway are a provider of National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) Recovery Coaching. Our services are currently available to eligible NDIS participants who have Psychosocial Recovery Coaching or Recovery Coaching within their NDIS Plan.
For further information visit:
Our Support Coordination services are also available to eligible NDIS participants.
Sureway are a provider of National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) Capacity Building, Therapeutic Supports, Finding and Keeping a Job, Improved Daily Living, Support Coordination, Recovery Coaching and General Counselling.
Our services are available to eligible NDIS participants.
Sureway commenced operations as a training provider in 1991. We worked with business and industry to upskill their staff. This opportunity gave us insight into what skillsets employers were seeking from their employees. read more...