When you need support to put your NDIS Plan into action, your trusted Sureway Support Coordinator is here to guide and empower you to reach your goals.
WHAT IS SUPPORT COORDINATION?
There are three levels of support Coordination. We deliver Support Coordination – Coordination of Supports. This service will assist you to understand and implement your funded supports in your plan. This includes linking you to the right services for your needs as well as helping you to learn the skills you need to understand your plan.
WHO IS THIS SERVICE FOR?
Our reputable Support Coordination services are suitable for people with disabilities who want to feel supported and empowered to implement their NDIS Plan so that they can live a fulfilling and connected life.
HOW CAN THIS SERVICE HELP ME TO GET THE MOST OUT OF MY NDIS PLAN?
During our sessions, we will work together to build your capacity to understand and implement your plan. This could include, but is not limited to:
- Assisting you to coordinate your supports and access to your community
- Helping you to negotiate with providers about what they will offer you and how much it will cost
- Ensuring that your service agreements and service bookings are completed
- Supporting you to exercise choice and control over the services you receive
- Keeping you on track with your plan goals
- Helping you to plan ahead to prepare for your NDIS plan review
WHAT CAN I EXPECT FROM MY PROGRAM?
We understand that everyone is unique. Your personal program will be tailored to your individual goals.
Support Coordination can help you to:
- Find the best opportunities by exploring your options and connecting you with quality and value-for-money services that are right for you.
- Achieve your goals by helping you to monitor your supports to ensure you are on the right path to reaching your goals sooner.
- Live more independently by working together to build your capacity to access your supports.
You can choose to meet with your dedicated Support Coordinator by phone or video conference. This means that you can access the services that you need from your own home or where you feel most comfortable.
AM I ELIGIBLE FOR NDIS?
Sureway are a provider of National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) Support Coordination – Coordination of Supports. Our services are currently available to eligible NDIS participants who have Support Coordination within their NDIS Plan.
For further information visit:
Our Recovery Coaching service is also available to eligible NDIS participants who live with a Psychosocial disability.
Sureway are a provider of National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) Capacity Building, Therapeutic Supports, Finding and Keeping a Job, Improved Daily Living, Support Coordination, Recovery Coaching and General Counselling.
Our services are available to eligible NDIS participants.
Sureway commenced operations as a training provider in 1991. We worked with business and industry to upskill their staff. This opportunity gave us insight into what skillsets employers were seeking from their employees. read more...